It’s so easy to be immersed in the day-to-day of caring for your little ones that you become totally drained — emotionally, physically, mentally, and spiritually. You give and give, seemingly getting nothing in return. You forget that you are investing yourself into the future world changers. You are tired and need some encouragement. Blogs are a great way to get the encouragement and help that you crave. Read on for some amazing Christian mom blogs that are worth your time.
When you have limited amounts of free time but still want to be a better mom, you want to be wise with where you spend it. A blog shouldn’t be taking the place of reading the Bible, but a Christian mom blogger can give you hope and encouragement in your journey of becoming the mom God called you to be. After all, she’s been there or is still going through it too.
Best Christian Mom Blogs
This first group of blogs are blogs written for any Christian mother. I’d recommend checking out the different blogs listed and picking a couple that really resonate with you to subscribe to. Good mom blogs will give practical resources, encourage us to build God-honoring homes and grow in our Christian faith.
While you’re at it, if you love my blog, I’d really love for you to subscribe to my email list. 🙂 I especially love to encourage the young mom with small children how to simplify life and build routines in their homes so they have space to pursue their relationships with God and their children. Even if you’re not a young mom and are still trying to figure things out as your family grows, I have many blog posts to encourage you to prioritize the things that truly matter and get rid of or simplify the things that don’t.
Now, let’s check out some fantastic blogs for Christian moms!
- The Mindy Jones Blog – Mindy’s blog hits all the most important things such as faith, raising children, and implementing faith into family life.
- Gentle Christian Parenting – Learn positive discipline, building character, and how to face parenting struggles with the mind of Christ.
- Savoring Each Moment – Karen encourages moms who are training their children to love Jesus.
- Healing Home – Be inspired to follow Jesus as you also create a beautiful home. Rachael also teaches you to heal your body using Trim Healthy Mama.
- The Better Mom – In the Better Mom blog, Ruth covers all sorts of topics dealing with faith, motherhood, and parenting here. She is also the author of the book with the same name.
- Graceful Abandon – Lisa covers areas of marriage, motherhood, homemaking, and faith on her mom blog.
Stay-at-home Christian mom blog
The mommy blogs in this section are mostly geared toward the stay-at-home mom but would have plenty of topics covered that would help any Christian mom. Motherhood is so rewarding and oh so challenging at the same time. Only through Christ will be all that we need to be for our children.
- Sally Clarkson – Sally Clarkson is an amazing writer and encourager in this mom journey. I have found much “mentoring” through her books throughout the years. She now has a podcast as well. I definitely recommend you check out her stuff.
- Risen Motherhood – I found this blog and podcast by reading the book with the same name. These ladies put out truth in a way that’s so encouraging as you walk the mom journey.
- Finding Joy in Your Home – Jami has many resources and topics available on her blog. She also sometimes runs free online conferences. Whether you’re a new mother or a seasoned one, Jami has a variety of topics include homemaking, healthy lifestyle, marriage, parenting, and even organization.
What does the Bible say about the role of a mother? To learn more about being a godly mother, check out these 10 characteristics of a good mother according to the Bible.
Christian working mom blog
I honestly had a hard time finding Christian working mom blogs with resources specifically for working moms. If you know of any great ones, please let me know in the comment section below. However, the one I have for you will be incredibly helpful for all you working moms out there.
- Undoubted Grace – Ashley encourages busy moms to slow down and be more efficient/ productive with fewer things, and steward their health well. She has resources giving practical help for working moms and also for self-care.
Christian homeschool mom blogs
I love a good Christain homeschool blog. Some just offer encouragement for the journey while others review homeschooling curriculum, programs, and more. If you are homeschooling your children, definitely check out these.
- Lessons From Home – Heather writes to encourage moms with homeschooling, parenting, faith, and even loss. She has many resources available as well.
- Raising Arrows – I’ve been following Amy from Raising Arrows for quite a while. I love learning her large family tips, even though my family isn’t as large as hers! She covers homeschooling, homemaking, and large family life . . . all following Christian principles.
- My Joy-Filled Life – Sarah writes about homeschooling along with family life, homemaking, and frugal living.
- They Call Me Blessed – Anna Willis has a target audience of homeschool moms. She strives to help you take the stress out of homeschooling with practical tips and resources.
Christian Marriage Blogs
One of the best gifts you can give your children is a great marriage. You can honor God by giving respect to your husband whether he “deserves” it or not. This kind of mom blog will encourage you in your marriage. If you are a busy family, you especially need to make sure your marriage doesn’t fall by the wayside.
- Hope & Joy in Christ – Tiffany will encourage you to not only thrive in your marriage, but also to grow in your faith in Christ.
- To Love Honor and Vacuum – Sheila speaks to women about faith, marriage, and sex. Sex isn’t a taboo subject with her, and she covers it in a biblical way. She has fantastic resources as well.
- Married By His Grace – Carmen covers not only marriage but family and spiritual life as well.
Christian Woman Blogs
Perhaps you are looking specifically to grow in your Christian beliefs. Besides studying the Bible, you can follow a Christian blogger who will help you with that. Here are some of the best Christian blogs to give you encouragement to get in God’s Word for yourself. You can also find information on a variety of Christian living and biblical topics. There’s also a fantastic Christian book blog listed.
- Megan Allen Ministries – Megan has some free Bible studies and really teaches you to get into and study the Bible on your own. She has tools to help you along the way.
- Divine Creative Love – If you are looking to grow your faith in a creative way, Barbara has all the resources you need! Her site really gives great tools for spiritual growth, Bible journaling, and more!
- Aryn the Libraryan – Aryn has some amazing book recommendations for Christian women and their families. If you’re a reader or have children, you definitely need to check out her blog!
- Kingdom Bloggers – Bible verse about ___, Bible study, Bible topics, etc., this blog has it all. Also, if you’re interested in starting your own blog, LeeAnn has all the help you need to get started.
- Bible Verses for You – Unlock the blessings of Scripture with Natalie as she encourages you in your walk with God. Natalie is passionate about encouraging women to grow in their knowledge of the Bible.
- Women Living Well – This is where you will find all kinds of Bible studies to help you grow in your faith.
- Equipping Godly Women – Brittany is passionate about helping women grow in their faith and live it out in practical ways.
Hopefully, I didn’t send you on too much of a rabbit trail, but my prayer is that you find some of these blogs to be helpful in your journey to biblical womanhood and motherhood. Do you have a favorite blog not listed? Please comment below. Also, I’d love to know which is your new favorite! I’d love for you to subscribe and follow me on social media as well.
You may also love: